Whether you’ve recently retired, or have been retired for many years, there are many questions and concerns that will arise each year. You want to ensure you’ll have enough money to live comfortably in retirement for the rest of your life. It’s time for a professional’s advice to help guide and support you through your retirement years.
Common questions we hear from retirees include:
- What options should I select for my pension and/or social security?
- Which accounts should I take distributions from to minimize my tax bill?
- Will I have enough money and income to last the rest of my life?
- How much can I realistically spend to make sure I don’t run out of money?
- Who will help my spouse when I’m gone?
- How do I build an estate plan to protect my spouse and family?
- Do I have enough money to cover any long-term care needs?