Corporate Retirement Planning
Our team brings more than 40 years of combined corporate retirement plan experience to the table. We have extensive experience working with businesses that range from less than ten to several hundred employees. For 25 years, Gulish & Associates, Inc., has been working with companies to understand their individual needs and in turn, help them implement and manage a retirement plan that fits those needs. Services that we provide include:
- Assisting in setting up and managing corporate retirement plans (401(k), 403(b), SIMPLE IRA, etc.)
- Performing periodic benchmarking of fees, services, and investments
- Recommending and monitoring investment options to make sure there is an appropriate mix that covers all asset classes
- Hosting annual education meetings for plan participants and providing education for plan fiduciaries
- Providing ongoing fiduciary support for plan operation
For business owners who have never set up a retirement plan, we help you understand your options and give you guidance to help you find the best fit, including the type of plan and recordkeeper you set your plan up with. If you already have a retirement plan, we also provide analysis to determine if you’ve outgrown your existing plan and should look at other options. It is important to benchmark your plan every two to three years to determine if there are ways to improve parts of the plan, including fees and services. We provide these services and have the ability to work with a wide range of companies to make sure you fulfill your fiduciary responsibility and stay ahead of the curve.
One of the most important parts of our job is to schedule annual meetings with the companies we work with to make sure employees are aware of the plan’s features and benefits. We educate all employees on the importance of saving for retirement. As a business owner, you are a fiduciary for your employees when it comes to the retirement plan you offer. We provide support when it comes to the operations of the plan. This includes making sure contributions are being made on time, making sure notices go out on time when it is applicable, and keeping you up to date on any requirements that you have as a fiduciary.