Scope of Services
Working with individuals and families in all stages of retirement planning, we offer a wide array of services. Our work allows our clients to strive a life of increased use and enjoyment of assets, reduced financial risks, and more flexibility and options to better adapt to the ever-changing world they live in.
- Developing a retirement plan aligned with your needs and goals
- Tax-efficient retirement income planning
- Recommendations for Social Security and pension income
- Developing a plan to help pay for your child or grandchild's education
- Managing a plan for your estate for your lasting legacy
- Developing an investment portfolio appropriate to your risk tolerance and individual needs
- Ongoing monitoring of your investments
- Regular meetings to educate and inform you on your current and future options
- Communicating with other professionals to discuss your plan
- Meeting with accountants and attorneys to monitor your estate plan
- Discuss the importance of having an estate plan and viewing it holistically
- Establishing and evaluating a corporate retirement plan for your company
- 401(k) plan management and plan participant education
- Finding insurance to help protect your assets
- Discussing the importance of life insurance
- When you may need long-term care insurance and the implications
- Looking at other insurance options, such as disability insurance
At Gulish & Associates, we do more than just put a client into a portfolio and manage their investments. We offer a truly consultative approach, get to know our clients on a personal level, work to understand where their motivations lie, and craft plans according to their vision of the future.
We will help you plan for the today, the long-term, and everything in between.